Thursday, October 27, 2011

Aeloist- a pompus windy bore who pretends to have inspiration

Autolatry- the worship of one’s self.

Okay now i really dont know what to talk about for this blog, my back and neck hurt and im starting to get a cramp in my left hand from typing. I need to go take a shower and catch up on a whole lot of reading. All i want to do is….go to sleep. As usual, nothing new there. I’m reallysttarting to want to go on a vvacation more and more every day and im starting to really consider going to egypt in december. I mean i was originaly supposed to go with my mom but she si kinda bailing on me, and everyone there is trying to get me married so i really don’t want to go without her. That’s one trip i definitely need my mommy for. She is the one who is telling everyone i want to get married which i dont, so everyone is so excited about finding me someone. So annoying, okay seriosuly i really have nothing else to write about, so hope this is long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment