Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blog number "I haven't been keeping track"

It's 11:40, and I just remembered about my blog post. I'm writing this from my cell phone because my Internet is not working at my house, but the 3G network on my phone is. It's times like these I like technology. Again I have no idea what I'm going to write about. I guess I can write about how I still don't know if I'll
be able to go to Egypt in the winter which I was really looking forward to, buy I just really don't want to go if my moms not there. I guess well just have to find out. I know we have all(my entire family) been stressed like hell abouy my brothers upcoming wedding
which I can't believe is less than a month away. I guess it's true that when everyone tells you weddings are expensive and stressful, you should believe them, but you can't really feel it unless you're going through the process yourself. Whether its dress fittings, cake testing, meeting with party planners, dance practice, figuring out bridesmaids, planning bridal
showers, the list seems like its never ending. At the same time, one of my other really good friends that I've mentioned before is getting married soon, so I'm also planning her bridal
shower , but my sister in law keeps talking about how I'm planning such an amazing bridal shower or my friend and I'm not spending as much time planning hers. I guess you can't please everyone!


obscurantism
[uhb-SKYOORr-uhn-tiz-uhm]

Definition:   opposition to the increase and spread of knowledge.
-noun

1. Opposition to the increase and spread of knowledge.

2. Deliberate obscurity or evasion of clarity.


Samlet- is defined as a young salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment