Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blog, week 12?

How long do these blogs even really have to be? These are kind of getting to be a bit of a drag. Which is why again im writing this at 11:50 pm. I’m actually painting my nails, trying to study for an online quiz im going to take after this, and chatting with my cousin in New York online. The wedding is literally around the corner, i can’t believe it’s this close. As much as i complain about it now, i’m going to be so sad when its over. It’s crazy that we’ve been planning this for so long and now the moment is finally here, i can’t wait and hope everything goes perfect. Another thing that i hope goes well is all my visiting family gets along. My moms brother and my dads brother are both flying in and will both be staying at our house. My dad doesnt get along with my moms brother at all, and my moms brother doesn’t really like my dads brother, so really all this dislike might be interesting. I’m excited to see my uncles nonetheless! Okay, end of post because i’ve got lots to do( yes that was horrible english i know!)


Words 1. murked- To be badly defeated at something.

2. snooks plural of snook
Noun:
A large edible game fish (Centropomus undecimalis, family Centropomidae) of the Caribbean that is sometimes found in brackish water.

No comments:

Post a Comment