Thursday, October 27, 2011

Here are my TWO vocab words;
Abacinate- to blind by putting a hot copper basin near someone’s eyes.

Abderian- given to incesstant or idiotic laughter

I truthfully have no motivation to write this blog right now, all i want to do is go to bed becuase surprise surprise…i’m exhausted. Working 12 hour days and then coming home to dance practice for my brothers wedding, and then having to do homework is insanity. I need a vacation, plus being a senior on top of all that, senioritis is starting to take place and i am very nervous. Where can i get myself some motivation? I would say im looking forward to the weekend, but really it’s going to be just as hectic and crazy or even more so than the weekdays. Tomorrow at my work is our halloween party. Now i have work at 6am, just imagine how much energy i’ll have to deal with 45 children under the age of 5 all sugared up running around like crazy looneys! I can’t wait! Hahah. Between that time i have a meeting to go to at a hotel for my firends bridal shower, which i have to run to and run back to work. Then after the insane day im goin got have at work tomorrow because i already know its going to literally be INSANE, i have to go with my sister in law to meet with her DJ to discuss her music for her bridal shower. Then i have to go with my friend to find shoes for the on of the bridal showers i am helping to throw for my friend Sarah who is getting married in egypt in december. Hopefully stores will still be open at that time. Saturday i have to be at my friends house at 8am to help set up for one of 2 bridal showers im throwing for my friend, then after that i have another party to go to at night. Sunday i have dance practice in hayward from 10 - 3pm which is going to be intense. Then i have to go shopping for the rest of the things i need for the bridal shower number 2. Somehow i need to catch up on all my work over the weekend as well, sounds like a ball of fun or what? Yay, im gonna go write another blog no wto make up for the one i forgot and didnt feel like doing last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment