Thursday, September 22, 2011

So tired:[

So it’s like 9:30pm, on Thursday and I need to write my blog. Mind you, I have been living off about 3 maybe 4 hours of sleep a night for the past week and a half, this might not all come out right. I am completely exhausted! I haven’t been sleeping as I mentioned earlier because I have an insane amount of homework, I’m extremely stressed out at work, and I have to deal with my crazy family. This is what my days usually look like, at least for the past two weeks. I wake up at 5:30 am, which is SO early, it’s ridiculous. I am definitely NOT a morning person, at all. I go to work around 6:10-6:15, and have to deal with screaming, whining kids under the ages of 5, who just have way to much energy for that time of day. I leave work around 8:15 to get to school. I have class M-TH from 9-11:45, I usually then head off too the gym until 1:30, and then if I have time I run home to take a shower. If not I have to be at work by 2pm, sometimes super sweaty and nasty. I work until 6pm and then have to come home and cook dinner for my father and cousin, two men who are probably the pickiest eaters in the universe. By the time I cook, we eat, I clean everything up its already around 9 pm. Then I get to start doing my homework, so usually I’m not done until around 1or 2 am because it takes me forever to read. At this point I’m so exhausted that half the things I read, I do not comprehend anyways so really it’s a little useless.
My days are definitely long, and there are so many times I wish I could just leave it all and go home and curl up in my bed and sleep for a good 24 hours. That would really just be my dream come true, but when I think about it logically, I know that that would never happen, so I need to stop getting my hopes up. Truthfully, I can’t imagine myself not doing anything all day long, like my 18 year old cousin who wakes up at 1pm everyday, eats, watches TV, plays video games, takes a nap, and then eats again and then does some more of nothing, and then goes to bed. As amazing as it kind of sounds, I just wouldn’t be able to go from all of this, to that. I know I may complain a lot about how tired I am, and how stressed I am, but in the end, that’s life, right?
I think this was the perfect way for me to vent all my feeling that I’ve been keeping inside. Usually I talk to my mom on a daily basis and we both sit there for hours complaining to each other, and I never knew how much it really helped me until my mom left to Egypt to visit her mom in July, and I’ve been lost ever since. Any time I call her of course she’s busy, so really our conversations either revolve around the daycare, which is her business that I’m currently running, or asking about my brother’s upcoming wedding and what kind of flowers we decided on. She’s finally coming back on Thursday, which I can’t even wait for. So excited to have someone to complain to again! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment